Monday, July 29, 2013

The Beginning to June

There have been so many changes happening in my life over the past 6 months I decided to write about it. Although I am a terrible writer, so it might not be the best decision in the end :P . It will, at least, be a great way for everyone to keep up with what is going on so I do not forget anyone in all the craziness (or bananas as I more commonly refer to it.)

I feel I should apologize for this now:
1.The same word used a million times
2. Grammar- Olivia, I'll do my best without your proof reading
3. Rambling- I can hopefully keep it to a minimum

They say the best place to start a story is the beginning. At this point most people know it or have some idea, but just in case, here is the general idea for those who don't. March 10th I woke up at 7AM with right arm and right eye movements and woke up John. After a while they subsided and we began to think nothing of it. March 19th at 2AM I woke up with the same symptoms, but this time we took more concern. After an MRI of my brain there was an abnormal finding on my parietal lobe. I went to see a neurologist in Philly. I was diagnosed with nocturnal seizures and I was put on anti-convulsion medicine.

On April 24th I had a full seizure or tonic conic seizure around 7AM. I had to go to the emergency room because it was my first one. While there I was put on a new medicine. After that things seemed great a whole month with no seizures!

I saw a new neurologist after that is from Hershey and has an office in State College for convenience. He is amazing and I am really lucky to have him as a doctor. He is constantly in contact with me and is always keeping me in the loop between Hershey and State College.

June 7th, however,  the same partial seizures started all over again. Occurring in the morning every week and a half to two weeks. This lasted all through the remainder of June.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment